Upon the Spiral Stairs - A Dynamic Year Long Program Self Empowerment and Spiritual Identity

An affirmation is a statement made in the present about a future event as if it has already occurred. The following set of affirmations is transformative when practiced and affirms the perfect perception of Consciousness in our lives while initiating the transformative process of denial to acknowledgment, alienation to surrender, and powerlessness to dominion.

When we affirm we are willing to participate, to accept and willing to be in divine will they become a creative force in our lives.

Step 1 - INTEGRATION --Physical Integration
I choose I am willing to accept my physical reality from...
I choose I am willing to participate in the physical reality of...
I choose I am willing for my physical reality to be in harmony and balance with the will of...

Step 2 - UTILIZATION --the utilization of energy for creation.
I choose I am willing to participate in the utilization of the power of... in all my activities.
I choose I am willing to accept the power of... in all my activities.
I choose I am willing to utilize the power of... in all aspects and energies in my life.

Step 3 - MANIPULATION - Mental Integration
I choose I am willing to participate in the purpose of... in my life and my reality.
I choose to accept the ability to focus on the purpose of... in my life and my reality.
I choose that I am willing to submit to the purposeful plan of... in my life & my reality.

Step 4 - LOVE
I choose I am willing to participate in the love of...
I choose I am willing to accept the love of...
I choose I am willing to love in the will of...

Step 5 - COMMUNICATION
I choose I am willing to accept the inspiration of...
I choose I am willing to participate in communication with...
I choose I am willing that all communication is in the will of...

Step 6 - CREATION
I choose I am willing to accept the creation of...
I choose I am willing to participate in the creation of...
I choose I am willing to create the will of...

Step 7 -CONNECTION
I choose I am willing to accept the connection with...
I choose I am willing to participate in the connection with...
I choose I am willing to be connected to...

Step 8 -AWARENESS
I choose I am willing to accept the awareness of...
I choose I am willing to participate in the conscious awareness of...
I choose I am willing for my awareness to be in the will of...

Step 9 -PARTICIPATION
I choose I am willing to accept my participation in...
I choose I am willing to participate in...
I choose I am willing for my will to participate in...

Step 10 - ONENESS
I choose I am willing to accept my oneness with...
I choose I am willing to participate in my oneness with...
I choose I am willing that my will to be one with...

Step 11 - UNISON
I choose I am willing to be in unison with...
I choose I am willing to participate in the unison of...
I choose I am willing that my will to be in unison with...

Step 12 - INSPIRATION
I choose I am willing to accept the Inspiration of...
expressed in the physical dimension.
I choose I am willing to participate in the Inspiration of... expressed in the physical dimension.
I choose I am willing to Inspire the physical expression of...

The Authors:

Patricia, an artist, photographer and writer and Stanley, a lecturer, therapist and writer bring a unique blend of spiritual intuition, vivid imagery and practical application to their writing.

Through Awakening Publications, they have published: Ships Of Song, A Parable of Ascension; Eternal Dawn, A Parable of Transition - books of visionary fiction, Energies Awakening - A Course in Universal Energy and Awakening Realities - a book of therapeutic scripts; Awakening Series Mini Books and Study Guides and Communiques and Mind-filled Meditations - books of meditation.

In addition, they have authored the Awakening Series lectures and audio recordings for self-empowerment and spiritual identity and developed the New Realities therapeutic approach and CDs for creating positive change in ones life.

Their works currently offer daily inspirational messages to tens of thousands.

Communiqués: http://awakeningpublications.blogspot.com/ Join us on the journey and share your wisdom on our blog. Over 700 in depth concepts.

Join us on the Journey Facebook Group is open to all who R on the journey of self discovering & spiritual awakening. http://www.facebook.com/groups/communiques/:


Original article

No comments: