How Positive Affirmations Will Help You Believe In Yourself

Suffering from depression hurts. Sometimes, all the drugs in the world can't make the ache go away. And yet, there is an easy way to fight depression without drugs or diet changes. Just by thinking positively, you can reduce your depression symptoms. Positive thinking isn't bunk pseudoscience: scientists have found that, by trying to be upbeat, your brain actually feels less depressed. But how to think positively? Easy: repeat a list of positive affirmations of your worth to yourself.

Sometimes it can be hard to find positive things to say about yourself. While it is always a great idea to come up with your own, personal thoughts, you have to be in a mindset capable of producing them. Having a simple mantra that you can repeat to yourself helps a lot in this regard. Read over the following list of positive affirmations. Find ones that speak to you, and repeat them to yourself whenever you are feeling blue.You will be surprised how good they can make you feel. They can get you moving and active again, getting those endorphins flowing.

Learn some of these affirmations. Because you are worth it.

1. I have worth

2. I am worth loving

3. My point of view matters

4. I live an interesting life

5. I am interesting

6. I am rich with blessings

7. I am energetic, even if I don't always seem like it

8. I am smart

9. I am clever

10. I learn quickly

11. I am knowledgeable

12. I am a calm person

13. Comprehension isn't a problem for me

14. My mind is clear and capable of rational thought

15. I have a great job

16. My job is steady and meaningful

17. I am a happy person

18. People love me

19. People care about me

20. People want to be around me

21. Every day, I earn more money and move up a little more in the world

22. My life is getting better every day

23. I am a successful person

24. I am healthy

25. I am beautiful

26. I have healthy relationships

27. Those who criticize me are wrong

28. I am right more often than I am wrong

29. I am a fighter, and won't let worry get the best of me

30. I don't worry

31. I am care-free

32. I can do whatever I want

33. I am free

34. I love my job

35. I have great friends who care for me

36. I believe in myself, and others do to. Even if they don't always say it.

37. I am not alone in this world

38. I make enough money to live

39. I am doing much better than most people in the world

40. I can improve my life

41. I have done difficult things and succeeded

42. I am healthy and choose to live healthily

43. I choose to live a healthy lifestyle, regardless of my past

44. My history doesn't determine my future

45. I can do anything

These are just a few to get you started. You might notice that some are variations of others; that is an important trick, because repetition of an idea makes the idea more effective. While this list should help you, the best results will come from affirmations you write yourself for yourself. You will care about them more, and they will mean more. Try to avoid any negative thoughts when writing them, sticking to things that make you happy and you can believe. Write several different versions of each, and read the list whenever you feel down or think you can't do something. Because you are a valuable person, no matter what your biology wants to make you think.


Original article

No comments: