The Importance of Faith

As an empowerment writer, mentor and motivator, I strive to live to very high standards, values and character. I just need to remember that I am human. I do make mistakes, stray far from perfection and have many flaws. Having strong shoulders isn't just something I write about, but something I need at all times. What carries me is my faith. I believe in everything that I do, practice and say, but before any of these things there is my faith. I have come to realize that it is a higher power that drives my will. It's that higher power that allows me to retrace my steps and get back on the road to a life full of purpose and prosperity. Though part of my drive is to be prosperous financially, it's just part of the equation. The equal parts are spiritually, physically and mentally. My faith allows me to accomplish things in my life that without it would never happen.

We are subject to all of what life has in store, including its good and its bad. How we allow situations to affect us will be a telling factor. Putting myself in this equation, allows me to confess I sometimes don't do so well. When the roads get tough and seemingly unbearable, just trust in your faith and the higher power will do the rest. There is very little you can do even when you seem to have the situation well in hand and things still fall apart, your faith will take you through. You see faith always has a purpose and faith will always carry out it purpose. I sometimes become sidetracked from my faith, but because it is strong, I get right back in line. When we seek to become better stewards of our life, certain guidelines will be established. Those guidelines need to be adhered to. The more we understand the importance of adhering to those guidelines, the easier it will become for faith to work in our lives. When we allow ourselves to be who and what he wants us to be, we truly become who we are. Let nothing or no one distract you from realizing that.

Adversity will come in ways we never imagined and in ways we never saw coming. Depending on where we are and who we believe we are, the ways of dealing with it, are unique within itself. The answers are many and for every time you feel you did the right thing, there will always be someone who will question your decision. When we make decisions based on belief in a higher power than ourselves, we allow the intellect that was bestowed upon us to be used in the correct way. We allow the gifts that have been given to us, the opportunity to work for us. When we lose our focus for whatever reason, we under utilize our God given talents and gifts. Adversity is part of life. If we focus on what gives us momentum instead of what we are up against we achieve better results for our efforts. Never give adversity power it has enough of its own. When we allow our strengths to flourish and learn from our weakness, adversity takes a blow. Life has recorded many that have overcome obstacles that were thought of as impossible to topple. Life continues to go forward it will never stop or go backwards. If we are to become empowered, then we must understand the importance of truly living. When we give life our all, we give ourselves an opportunity to live in ways that are bigger than our imagination. Take the best of your past, the dreams of your future, the drive to make it happen and the insight to keep you focused and your faith will see you through.

The Empowerment Group Inc (The Empowerment Page) is a non profit organization that has set out to empower those who have for years never been given the opportunity to live empowered lives. We intend to educate on self empowerment, social values, motivate, uplift,instill financial ethics, and push for moral responsibility.

Established in 2005 and became Stl Empowerment Group Inc. in 2010 and developed Stl Empowerment Page.com. We have decades of comprehensive knowledge and experience. Our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world, as in being to remake ourselves.

We must become the change we want to see.


Original article

No comments: